Career Opportunities at Roehr Tool
Roehr Tool Corporation (Hudson, MA) is a part of the Progressive Components group of companies and is the leading manufacturer of Collapsible Core and Expandable Cavity molding technology. These tools provide unique tooling options, in the injection molding field, for a wide spectrum of industries such as automotive, aeronautics, plumbing, cosmetics, electrical, medical, military and more.
Currently Open Position:
Detail Grinding Machinist (Hudson, MA)
Roehr Tool has an immediate opening for a Detail Grinding Machinist at our Hudson, MA location. The primary objective of the position is precision finish and detail grinding of Roehr’s molding components.
Reports To: Operations Manager
- Precision Detail grinding
- Surface Grinding
- General machining
- Perform inspections on in-process and finished products
- Provide assistance and back-up for all stations within the manufacturing process
- Participate and contribute to quality systems through management team Address quality issues
- Read blueprints and precision measuring instruments to accurately machine product
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or a range of 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of formal training and work related experience desired.
- Requires 5 years of precision grinding/tool making experience
- Ability to perform general mathematical functions
- Ability to problem solve
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Progressive Components/Roehr Tool offers a working atmosphere driven by high-performing, experienced shop floor personnel. The company is undergoing exciting growth. We have the right opportunity for the experienced Machinist who wants to hit the ground running and add immediate value to our clients.
Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Paid Time Off (vacation, personal and sick time off)
- Generous employer contributory benefit premiums toward Medical & Dental Insurance coverage
- Company-paid Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spend Accounts
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan
Much, much more!
To obtain an interview submit your resume and desired salary range/salary history to email@example.com. Please indicate MACHINIST in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please.